About this item
Champagne Cookie stencil in the shape of a champagne bottle is perfect for New Year's Eve, weddings, bridal showers and anniversaries. Pair with cookies made with our Pop Fizz Clink Clink cookie stencil for the perfect celebratory treats! Use in conjunction with our champagne bottle cookie cutter and champagne flute cookie cutter for the best results. Available in single or double overlay.
- Sheet Size is 5 1/2" x 5 7/8" and fits into a standard Stencil Genie
- Champagne bottle is 4" 1/2 h x 1 1/4" w
- Cookie Cutter is about 1/8" larger than stencil
Customizing Your Stencil:
- Contact us today or start a chat conversation with us if you need this in a different size, you'd prefer the designs in more overlays, or you want to personalize them for your own use.
- Please contact us using our Request for a Quote form if you have other New Years or celebratory designs you need.
- To create your own cookie stencil messages to accompany this stencil, click here.
- 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
- Interchangeable word/frame and backgrounds across sets
- Made in the USA
Cookie Cutter Highlights:
- State of the Art 3D Printed technology
- All of our cutters are made from food grade plastic
- Rigid, reinforced sidewall construction that provides extreme durability.
- HAND WASH ONLY - DO NOT HEAT THE PLASTIC
- Precise cutting edge
Cool Cookie Stenciling Tools:
- The AirGenie Airbrush System is a great choice for cookiers of all levels when used along with our DecoPac Airbrush Food Coloring. Try using in Midnight Black and True Gold Shimmer for the perfect New Years cookies!
- If airbrushing, we love using the Screen Genie in conjunction with the Stencil Genie for the crispest airbrushed lines. For basic cookie airbrushing tips, click here.
- If applying this stripe with royal icing, we like to dollop the icing on with our offset spatula, then scraping off with our royal icing scraper and smoothing tool make sure when smoothing/scraping the icing off, you work in one fluid motion - in one direction. Making it almost level with the stencil itself.