About this item
This fun cookie stencil features either a one or two overlay carrot design that will allow you create cookies for children's Easter baskets and family gatherings during the Easter holiday! Use alone, or try pairing this background with other Easter cookie stencils for a beautifully layered look!
- Artwork Size - 5" high x 5" wide and fits into standard Stencil Genie
- Individual Carrots - 1 1/8" h x 4/8" w
- Stencil Sheet - 5 7/8" high x 5 1/2" wide
Cookie Stencil Highlights
- Laser cut on 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
- Made in the USA
Cool cookie stenciling tools for this set:
- Plaque style cutters or Easter cookie cutters gives you the perfect shaped cookies for your background stencil. Keep in mind while all size cutters work with this set, the larger the cutter, the larger the design reveal.
- Stencil Genie and the Screen Genie is a must-have tool for enabling the quick use of cookie stencils for decorating.
- For airbrushing the two overlay set, use the AirGenie Airbrush System along with the DecoPac Airbrush Food Coloring in tangerine for the carrots and lime green or emerald for the tops.
- If you are using royal icing, tint colors with the DecoPac Premium Gel Colors in sunset orange and lime green then scrape the icing off openings with the stencil scraping tool.
Are you a beginner? Try practicing on the Notta Cookie reusable practice cookie before applying to your actual cookie.
Two overlay instructions: airbrush bottom of carrots in orange then overlay the carrot tops and airbrush in green.
One overlay instructions: you can airbrush one color, or if you are more experience, swap colors out and airbrush using a lower pressure to minimize overspray between colors. To ice, may sure you have the right icing consistency, apply icing over the openings (more than you think you'll need), then scrap off majority using as icing scraping tool.