About this item
Premium gel colors are a versatile color option and preferred by decorators as it doesn't dilute while trying to achieve your desired color. Ideal for use with buttercream, fondant, piping gel and royal icing. They can also be used in cake and cookie mixes, macarons, and for egg dying. Developed for bakeries by food color experts, this line of colors is uniquely formulated to deliver intense shades and consistent blending.
- Great for tinting buttercream, fondant, piping gel and royal icing
- Try using to tint cake and cookie mixes, macarons and egg dying
- 8 oz bottles are 1.95 x 1.95 x 7.25 inches / 4 oz bottles are 1.55 x 1.55 x 5.85 inches
- Suitable for professional or home bakers.
- Note High Value 4 and 8 oz bottles at a 30% discount per Oz compared to 2 Oz bottles our competitors offer.
- Shake well before use.
- MADE IN THE USA
Please note that while we try to give the best representation of the color, this is somewhat limited by the lack of consistency between different electronic displays. We cannot ensure that the color you get is exactly what you see on your monitor. Photo: ©2022 DecoPac, Inc.
Food Safety for Edible Gel Colors
- Does not contain nut products and is not manufactured in a facility or on equipment that processes such products.
- Kosher Certified. Certificate available upon request.
- Complies with all applicable regulatory requirements including the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Consumer Products Safety Commission.
- DeoPac is the manufacturer and is certified by third-party auditors to the internationally recognized Safe Quality Food standard for food safety.