About this item
Serve up some sweet tennis treats with this Women's Tennis Cookie Stencil Bundle! You'll get a 3-piece set with tennis themed messages, three women's tennis players, and tennis balls in three sizes. Perfect for beginners, it works with royal icing and airbrushing, so you can hit a slam dunk every time. Get ready to ace dessert time!
Value Bundle Contains:
- 1 Women's Tennis Players Cookie Stencil
- 1 Tennis Ball Cookie Stencil
- 1 Tennis Messages Cookie Stencil
- 1" perfect for macarons
- 1 1/2" which work well for chocolate covered Oreos
- 2" which fits within a 2" round cutter from edge to edge.
- Top player - 1 6/8" X 3 1/2"
- Bottom Left player - 2 3/8" x 1 6/8"
- Bottom Right player - 2 1/2" x 2"
- Kiss My Ace: 1 3/4" x 2"
- Game, Point, Match: 1 3/4" x 1 1/2"
- Live, Love, Tennis: 2 1/8" x 1 1/2"
- You Just Got Served: 2 1/8" x 2"
Sheet size is 5 1/2" without the tab and fits into a standard Stencil Genie.
Customizing Your Stencil:
- Contact us today or start a chat conversation with us if you need this in a different size, want more overlays, etc.
- Please contact us using our Request for a Quote form if you have a team logo you need turned into a stencil for your player.
- To create your own cookie stencil messages for this background set, click here.
Stencil Highlights & Care:
- 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
- Made in the USA
- DO NOT HEAT PLASTIC - to clean, gently clean under warm soapy water and allow to airdry. You can even clean them between two damp paper towels.
- Storage: Store in our Keep Safe Album to prevent damage.
Cool Cookie Stenciling Tools & Tips:
- Mask and isolate the designs in this set with our masking and isolation tools. For this set, we like the isolation tool, the quadrant masking tool, and the half sheet masking tool.
- Grab cookie cutters in several sizes to accommodate all of the different sizes in the bundles. Go with round cutters for the tennis balls, try some plaque cutters for the players, and maybe the square cutters for the messages.