About this item
This cookie stencil features a city skyline withdazzling fireworks in the background. Perfect for New Years Eve or even the Fourth of July. It has been thoughtfully designed in partnership with Julia Usher, to make your decorated cookies more beautiful than ever. It has been unbundled from item SJU0250- Ring in the New Year Dynamic Duos Background Set. Stencils can be used alone or mixed and matched with any frame or message stencil you wish. All stencils work well with both royal icing and airbrushing. These stencils fit the most popular 3- to 4-inch plaque cutters. The instructions in the PDF below explain how Julia typically creates a fully layered look, but feel free to improvise.
Background Stencil - approximately 5" x 5"
Stencil Sheet - 5 7/8" high x 5 1/2" wide
Custom Size Stencils
Please contact us using our Request for a Quote form if you have a custom project!
• Pull a double duty with these cookies and use them as place cards or party favors at showers, weddings or parties.
• Use the pieces individually to decorate cupcakes or any other small confections.
• When not decorating confections, try using the pieces to create greeting cards, gift tags or to embellish scrapbooks!
• 10 mil food-grade Mylar
• Greater durability than standard acetate
• Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
• Interchangeable word/frame and backgrounds across sets
• Made in the USA
Make your project even easier with the proper Stencil Tools:
• Cookie Cutters to produce the finest cuts into cookie dough, fondant and gumpaste.
• Stencil Genie is a must-have tool for enabling the quick use of cookie stencils for decorating.
• AirGenie Airbrush System is a great choice for cookiers of all levels.
• DecoPac Airbrush Food Coloring is perfect for the average user as it provides enough food color to avoid having to re-order constantly.