About this item
Create personalized cheerleading-themed cookies with this Cookie Stencil! Use alone, or in conjunction with our Football Cookie Stencils, Basketball Cookie Stencils, or the Cheerleader Cookie Stencil to decorate cookies for halftime or post game treats-works great for end of the year sports banquets too! Contains four cheerleading-related messages and phrases on 1, 2 or 4 sheets. Messages fit on most 3 inch cookies. Try using in conjunction with our Cheerleading Megaphone Cookie Cutter.
- Live Love Cheer: 2 1/4" h x 1 3/4" w
- Cheer: 1 1/4" h x 2 1/8" w
- Fly High: 2" h x 1 3/4" w
- The Bigger the Bow The Better the Cheer: 2 3/4" h x 1 6/8" w
- Sheet size is 5 1/2" and fits a standard Stencil Genie
Customizing Your Stencil:
Please contact us via Chat below OR submit a request for a personalized cookie stencil
- If you need these messages in a different size
- If you have another general cookie stencil design in mind for your cheerleader. In some cases, if it's not too personalized, we will add it right to the product line with no extra custom fees involved.
We do have our own "Design your own Custom Cookie or Cake Stencil" in the event you want to create your own personalized cheerleading cookie stencil to go along with this set.
Stencil Highlights & Care Tips:
- Laser cut on 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
- Made in the USA
- DO NOT HEAT PLASTIC
- Cleaning Your Stencil: Gently clean with warm soapy water, taking care not to rip the thin bridges in the cookie stencil. Air dry flat.
- Storage: Make sure stencil is dry, then store in our Keep Safe Storage Album which will keep your stencils clean and damage free until their next use.
Cool Cookie Stenciling Tools:
- With stencil sheets with multiple designs, we suggest using the quadrant masking tool for cookie stencils to prevent color from getting to designs not in use.
- Are you a beginner? Make sure to add a Notta Cookie practice cookie to your order. Great for practicing applications before using a real cookie.