Papel Picado Cookie StencilSCU0427-000-M010
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This stencil has 2 paper flag designs that evoke the beautiful papel picado of Mexican culture. This stencil pairs perfectly with the Cinco de Mayo cookie stencil and can be used and repeated as a seamless background pattern.
Top Swag - 1.3" high x 4.854" wide
Bottom Swag - 1.46 " high x 4.735 " wide
Stencil Sheet Size:
5 7/8" x 5 1/2"
These Stencils Have Many Uses:
• Decorate cupcakes, cookies or any other smaller confections for Cinco de Mayo fiestas and Dia De Muertos.
• When not decorating confections, they are perfect for embellishing greeting cards, gift tags, papel picado and scrapbooks.
• See Julia's Videos for ideas, tips and tricks.
• Mix and match with other cookie stencils to create layered looks.
• Use with royal icing, airbrush, edible glitters and powders.
Don't forget these helpful accessories:
• This message will display beautifully, especially if layering atop of a background when used on a cookie cut with one of our many plaque cookie cutters.
• Use our Cookie Stencil Scrapers or offset spatula when using royal icing to help spread across stencil.
• The Stencil Genie and weights help during airbrushing to keep stencil flush against cookie to prevent underspray.
• Take care of your stencils and keep them organized cookie stencil binder.
These Stencils are Reusable!
• Made of durable 10 mil food grade mylar.
• Can be washed with mild soap and water,
• Stored properly they can last a lifetime.
• Made in the USA
Please download the PDF Instructions or visit our Video Tutorials Page for more detailed instructions and how-to videos. These videos will help to show you how to use cookie stencils, tips on decorating with royal icing and airbrushing, plus all other tips and helpful hints!