About this item
A worn and vintage style honeycomb background design created in partnership with Julia Usher. Great to use along with other bee themed cookie stencils. This background cookie stencil has been pulled from the Bees and Blossoms Dynamic Duos Cookie Stencil Set
- Approximately 5" x 5"
- Stencil Sheet - 5 7/8" high x 5 1/2" wide and fits into a standard Stencil Genie.
Stencil Highlights & Care Tips:
- Laser cut on 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Made in the USA
- DO NOT HEAT PLASTIC
- Cleaning Your Stencil: Gently clean with warm soapy water, taking care not to rip the thin bridges in the cookie stencil. Air dry flat.
- Storage: Make sure stencil is dry, then store in our Keep Safe Storage Album which will keep your stencils clean and damage free until their next use.
Cool Stenciling Tools and Tips:
- Airbrushing? Add interest by spraying the honeycomb in two colors: gold (mixed with a touch of brown, and then full on brown. (see Julia's attached photo)
- You can also use royal icing with this pattern as well, just make sure you use a thicker consistency icing, and scrape off in one fluid motion using our stencil scrapers - or the Genie brand Icing Genie. Make sure you scrape off the majority of the icing so that you are leaving only a thin layer on the cookie.
- Try this in conjunction with Julia Usher's Beekeeper Bryan Plaque Cookie Cutter! It has a beekeeper shaped vibe that works perfectly with this design.