Ring in the New Year Dynamic Duos Cookie Stencil SetSJU0265-000-M010
Kick off the new year with these festive New Years cookie stencils, featuring designs that are bound to take your friends breath away! Highlighting a grand skyline and magnificent firework background stencils, accompanied by celebratory message and frame stencils, all designed in conjunction with Julia Usher.
A complete stencil set:
• A 5 piece Message and Frame set that matches perfectly with...
• A 3 piece background set with 3 masks.
• Each stencil creates finely detailed images.
• Use alone or together to make layered designs.
• With stencils and masks make your own custom cookie stencil.
• Buy separately or save and buy the entire bundle
Stencils have many uses
• Use as a cake stencil
• To decorate cupcakes or any small confection.
• Even as a greeting card or scrapbook stencil!
Easy to Use:
• Create stunning cookies easily and repeatedly with these premium stencils.
• See Julia's Videos for ideas, tips and tricks.
• Use with royal icing, airbrush, edible glitters and powders.
Our Tools and Accessories make it even easier:
• Use our quadrant masking tool to make airbrushing messages and frames easy.
• The Stencil Genie is a must have for airbrushing.
• Save your stencils forever with our cookie stencil binder.
• Mix and match backgrounds and images with our other New Years Eve stencils.
Use again and again:
• Made of durable 10 mil food grade mylar.
• Can be washed with mild soap and water.
• Stored properly they can last a lifetime.
• Made in the USA
- Top Frame & Masking Piece - 1 7/8" x 2"
- Top Frame & Masking Piece - 1 1/4" x 2"
- A Toast to You - 1 1/4" x 6/8 "
- Hello 2019 - 3/4" x 1"
- Ring in the New Year - 1/2" x 1 3/8"
- Kiss Me at Midnight - 1/2" x 1 3/8"
Stencil Sheet Size: 5 7/8" x 5 1/2"
How To Stencil:
How to use cookie stencils to decorate cookies, how to use stencils with royal icing and how to airbrush cookies. Plus all other tips and helpful hints, please download the PDF Instructions or visit our Video Tutorials Page for more detailed instructions and how-to videos.