About this item
This popular background cookie stencil includes dainty swiss dots and an overlay of large cabbage roses displayed in a collage style layout. While this background cookie stencil has been pulled from Julia's From Paris With Love Dynamic Duos Cookie Stencil Set , this allover design can alone create gorgeous cookies even with only the background stencil!
- Overall Design: approximately 5" x 5"
- Stencil Sheet is 5 7/8" x 5 1/2" overall and fits into a standard Stencil Genie.
Stencil Highlights & Care Tips:
- 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
- Made in the USA
- DO NOT HEAT PLASTIC
- Cleaning Your Stencil: Gently clean with warm soapy water, taking care not to rip the thin bridges in the cookie stencil. Air dry flat.
- Storage: Make sure stencil is dry, then store in our Keep Safe Storage Album which will keep your stencils clean and damage free until their next use.
Cool Stenciling Tools and Tips:
- Start with a smoothly iced cookie. The flatter the icing, the flatter the stencil will sit on it. Set the background stencil on the cookie, and make sure it sits flush against the icing by using a Stencil Genie and/or small weights to hold it in place. If any areas of the stencil remain lifted, press down with a skewer while stenciling.
- Use a low air pressure setting (If airbrushing) and point nozzle directly down over stencil. Then apply coloring gradually to avoid “flooding”.
- You can use royal icing with this pattern as well, make sure you use a thicker consistency icing, and apply with offset spatula, then scrape in one fluid motion, in one direction using our stencil scrapers - or the Genie brand Icing Genie
- We LOVE (we repeat, LOVE) this design on cookies using the Lara Plaque Cookie Cutter and Genie Plaque Cookie Cutter the From Julia Usher.