About this item
This patriotic set of designs will work in a variety of ways. You can use these individually to stencil onto a blank iced cookie as a sole design, add as an accent onto a cookie that is already stenciled with an allover design (see our cookie image for an example of this method) or even as a layered design element by stenciling onto wafer paper then cutting out and affixing to cookie with a dot of royal icing or edible glue.
Check out our 4th of July Patriotic Cookie blog post and video tutorial to see a list of supplies and step by step instructions on how to use these stencils.
- Lady Liberty: 2" x 1 1/8"
- Fireworks: 2" round
- Uncle Sam Hat: 1 1/4" x 1 3/8" and should fit onto a macaron or Oreo.
- Flag Swag: 1" x 2 3/8"
- Stencil Sheet is 5 1/2" wide without the tab and fits into a standard Stencil Genie
Customizing your stencil: Contact us today or start a chat conversation with us to customize this or any Confection Couture design. Please contact us using our Request for a Quote form if you have a custom design project, or to create your own cookie stencil messages, click here.
- 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
- Laser Cut in the USA
Cool Cookie Stenciling Tools
Make your project even easier with the proper Stencil Tools:
- With stencils with more than 1 design, we like using our isolation and masking tools to isolate designs so that you can use multiple designs on one cookie as well as preventing overspray or under spread. For this particular set, you could try the quadrant masking tool.
- If using these on chocolate or fudge covered Oreos, make sure you have our Oreo cookie mold.
- If using these to add as a 3D design element, attach with royal icing or edible glue from Satin Ice.