Wishing You A Haunted Night Cookie StencilSCU0680-000-M010
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This Gothic themed Halloween cookie stencil features bony skeleton hands enveloped in ornate frames. Pairs well with Julia Usher's Bad to the Bones Dynamic Duos Cookie Stencil Set. This stencil would work well with cookies created with our new plaque cookie cutters.
Stencil Sheet: 5 7/8" high x 5 1/2" wide
Message: 2 1/4" x 1 1/4"
Top Frame w/ hand: 2 3/4" x 1 3/4"
Bottom Frame w/ hand: 3" x 1 1/2" (with chain that can extend short or tall)
Chandelier border: 2" x 2 3/4"
Custom Size Stencils
Please contact us using our Request for a Quote form if you have a custom project!
• Pull a double duty with these cookies and use them as place cards or party favors at showers, weddings or parties.
• Use the pieces individually to decorate cupcakes or any other small confections.
• When not decorating confections, try using the pieces to create greeting cards, gift tags or to embellish scrapbooks!
• 10 mil food-grade Mylar
• Greater durability than standard acetate
• Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
• Interchangeable word/frame and backgrounds across sets
• Made in the USA
Make your project even easier with the proper Stencil Tools:
• Stencil Genie to keep the stencil in place and your hands free. A must have!
• AirGenie Airbrush System is a great choice for cookiers of all levels.
• DecoPac Airbrush Food Coloring is perfect for the average user as it provides enough food color to avoid having to re-order constantly.