I'm Yours Prettier Plaques 5 Pc Cookie Stencil SetSJU0009-000-M010
This Prettier Plaques set is thoughtfully designed in conjunction with Julia Usher and will blow away the special someones in your life away! This 5 piece set features a dual floral/polka dot background stencil, an oval shading stencil with an accompanying masking piece, a single message stencil, and a frame stencil. This stunning set is designed to be layered together, making a beautiful, edible work of art.
Cookie stencils included in this set:
Background Stencil - 5 1/8" h x 5" w
Shading Stencil & Masking Piece - 1 6/8" h x 2 1/8" w
Message Stencil - 7/8" h x 1 4/8" w
Frame Stencil - 1 5/8" h x 2" w
Stencil Sheet Size:
5 7/8" x 5 1/2"
Our Stencils have many uses:
• Pull a double duty with these cookies and use them as place cards or party favors at showers, weddings or parties.
• Use the pieces individually to decorate cupcakes or any other small confections.
• When not decorating confections, try using the pieces to create greeting cards, gift tags or to embellish scrapbooks!
Easy to Use:
• Create stunning cookies easily and repeatedly with these premium stencils.
• See Julia's Videos for ideas, tips and tricks.
• Use with royal icing, airbrush, edible glitters and powders.
• These sets works beautifully on cookies made with our inventory of plaque cookie cutters!
• The Stencil Genie and stencil weights are a must have when airbrushing to keep stencil flush agains the cookie to prevent underspray .
• Keep the sets together and organized with the cookie stencil binder.
• Mix and match with our other Valentines day Stencils
Use again and again:
• Made of durable 10 mil food grade mylar.
• Can be washed with mild soap and water,
• Stored properly they can last a lifetime.
• Made in the USA
How To Stencil:
Please download the PDF Instructions or visit our Video Tutorials Page for more detailed instructions and how-to videos. This video and instruction guide will show you how use cookie stencils and tips on decorating cookies with royal icing and airbrushing.