About this item
The Confection Couture Haunted House accent cookie stencil is perfect for any Halloween confectionery decorating project including cakes and cookies! We paired this stencil with the Polka Dot Cookie Stencil. You can use this stencil with airbrushing and royal icing. The house and it's windows are on different quadrants so you can use two colors. When doing this, use the Quadrant Masking Tool to help avoid overspray and overspread!
This stencil can be broken up into more overlays if needed. Reach out via chat or email us if interested.
- Artwork Size: Each item is 2 1/2" or less in size.
- Stencil Sheet: 5 7/8" high x 5 1/2" wide and fit into a standard Stencil Genie.
Customizing Your Stencil:
- Contact us today or start a chat conversation with us if you need this in a different size, you'd prefer the designs in more overlays, or you want to personalize them for your own use.
- Please contact us using our Request for a Quote form if you have other Halloween themed designs you need.
- To create your own spooky Halloween cookie stencil messages to match these haunting designs, click here.
- 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
- HAND WASH ONLY - DO NOT HEAT THE PLASTIC
- Made in the USA
Cool Cookie Stenciling Tools:
- With stencil sheets with multiple designs, we suggest using one of our isolation tools. Here we used the quadrant masking tool. This keeps the designs not in use covered to prevent color from getting to designs not in use. Check out these tips on masking techniques before starting your project!
- These sets will work best when used with a 3 or 4 inch cookie cutter. We used the Nottingham, Hexagon, and Houston Plaque Cookie Cutters.
- AirGenie Airbrush System is a great choice for cookiers of all levels! Pair with midnight black and canary yellow DecoPac Airbrush Food Coloring to create perfect Halloween cookies.