Baby 2 Prettier Plaques Cookie Stencil 5 Pc SetSJU0007-000-M010
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This Baby 2 Prettier Plaques set contains four stencils and one masking piece, and has been thoughtfully designed in partnership with Julia Usher, to make message plaques prettier than ever. Thanks to the masking piece, backgrounds no longer have to overlap text areas. Plus, all sets fit the most popular 3- to 4-inch plaque cutters, allowing backgrounds to display beautifully! The instructions in the PDF below explain how Julia typically creates a fully layered look, but feel free to improvise. Each stencil can be used on its own or with others in the set. Messages and frames can be mixed and matched with backgrounds in other sets. And all stencils work well with both royal icing and airbrushing.
1 Fence with Tree Background Stencil - 5" h x 5" w
1 Shading Stencil & 1 Masking Piece - 2 1/4" h x 2 1/2" w
1 Baby Message Stencil - 3/4" h x 1 3/4" w
1 Frame Stencil - 2" h x 2 1/4" w
Stencil Size - 5 7/8" high x 5 1/2" wide
Custom Size Stencils
Please contact us using our Custom Stencil App to create a unique stencil for your custom project!
• Pull a double duty with these cookies and use them as place cards or party favors at showers, weddings or parties.
• Use the pieces individually to decorate cupcakes or any other small confections.
• When not decorating confections, try using the pieces to create greeting cards, gift tags or to embellish scrapbooks!
• 10 mil food-grade Mylar
• Greater durability than standard acetate
• Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
• Interchangeable word/frame and backgrounds across sets
• Made in the USA
Make your project even easier with the proper Stencil Tools:
• Cookie Cutters to produce the finest cuts into cookie dough, fondant and gumpaste.
• Stencil Genie is a must-have tool for enabling the quick use of cookie stencils for decorating.
• AirGenie Airbrush System is a great choice for cookiers of all levels.
• DecoPac Airbrush Food Coloring is perfect for the average user as it provides enough food color to avoid having to re-order constantly.
How to Stencil