Along Came a Spider Dynamic Duos Cookie Stencil SetSJU0257-000-M010
NEW! These spooky Halloween cookie stencils, designed by Julia Usher, are the perfect way to celebrate this years festivities! Creepy-crawly spider and cobweb background stencils and eerie frames and message stencils that will make you say "Eek!".
A complete stencil set:
- A 3 piece Message and Frame set that matches perfectly with
- A 3 piece background set with masks.
- Each stencil creates finely detailed images.
- Use alone or together to make breathtaking art.
- Use with stencils and masks make your own custom cookie stencil.
- Buy separately or save and buy the entire bundle
Stencils have many uses
- As a cake stencil,
- To decorate cupcakes or any small confection.
- Or even as a greeting card or scrapbook stencil.
Easy to Use:
- Create stunning cookies easily and repeatedly with these premium stencils.
- See Julia's Videos for ideas, tips and tricks.
- Use with royal icing, airbrush, edible glitters and powders
Our Tools and Accessories make it even easier:
- Use our quadrant masking tool to make airbrushing messages and frames easy.
- The Stencil Genie is a must have for airbrushing.
- Save your stencils forever with our cookie stencil binder.
- Mix and match backgrounds and images with our other Valentines day Stencils
Use again and again:
- Made of durable 10 mil food grade mylar
- Can be washed with mild soap and water,
- Stored properly they can last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
The Message and Frame set contains 3 stencils, including:
- Top Left Frame & Masking Piece - 1 7/8 x 1 5/8
- Top Right Frame & Masking Piece - 1 1/8" x 2 1/8"
- Bottom Left Frame & Masking Piece - 1 6/8" x 1 7/8"
- Bottom Right Frame & Masking Piece - 2 1/4" x 1 6/8"
- Trick or Treat - 1" x 1 1/8"
- Eek! - 3/4" x 1 3/4"
The Background set contains 3 stencils, including:
- Along Came a Spider - 1" x 1"
- The Itsy Bitsy Spider - 3/4" x 1"
Stencil Sheet Size: 5 7/8" x 5 1/2"
How To Stencil:
How to use cookie stencils to decorate cookies, how to use stencils with royal icing and how to airbrush cookies. plus all other tips and helpful hints, please download the PDF Instructions or visit our Video Tutorials Page for more detailed instructions and how-to videos.