About this item
This turtle PYO design can be used as a Paint your Own stencil, or as it's own design. Make paint your own cookies for a rainy day activity, Birthday party crafts or even as a party favor! This PYO stencil is offered on it's own or along with it's companion palette stencil. Here we used this stencil with the Hex Plaque Cookie Cutter.
For tips on how to make PYO cookies, click here.
- Artwork Size - 1 3/4" high x 2 6/8" wide
- Stencil Sheet - 5 7/8" high x 5 1/2" wide
Tips on How to Package Your PYO Cookies:
- When ready to package your PYO cookies, first insert an edible paint palette and a PYO swab in a lip and tape bag and seal. This keeps the palette from transferring onto the cookie.
- Take a flat clear bag & insert your PYO cookie
- Add the sealed bag with the palette and swab into the bag with the cookie (behind the cookie so you can see the cookie - I mean, you took the time to make it so make sure they can see it!)
- Tie off finished cookie bag with a ribbon and you're good to go!
- 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Made on site in the USA
Helpful Stenciling Tools for Your PYO Cookies:
Make your project even easier with the proper Stencil Tools:
- Edible PYO Paint Palettes for kids to use to paint their cookie - or make your own with the companion PYO Paint Palette Stencil.
- Stencil Genie is a must-have tool for enabling the quick use of cookie stencils for decorating.
- Tint royal icing with DecoPac Premium Gel Food Colorant in black and spread the icing with our own Cookie Stencil Scrapers.