About this item
Create cookies that will put you in South Beach Miami! Bundle this stencil along with the Thick Stripe Cookie Stencil and Pineapple Cookie Stencil for a complete look. These designs are small enough to use onto chocolate Oreos, or add the design onto a larger cookie by masking your background stencil for a layered look. We offer smaller, similar designs for macarons - check out our Pineapple Paradise round cookie stencils in 1 inch.
Make your own South Beach theme cookies by checking out our cookie blog and video tutorial.
- Palm Frond: 1 3/4" x 1 1/4"
- Flamingo (top right): 1 3/4" x 1 3/8"
- Flamingo (bottom left): 2" x 1 3/8"
- sunglasses: 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Stencil Sheet is 5 1/2" wide without the tab and fits into a standard Stencil Genie
Customizing your stencil: Contact us today or start a chat conversation with us to customize this or any Confection Couture design. Please contact us using our Request for a Quote form if you have a custom design project, or to create your own cookie stencil messages, click here.
- 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
- Laser Cut in the USA
Cool Cookie Stenciling Tools
Make your project even easier with the proper Stencil Tools:
- With stencils with more than 1 design, we like using our isolation and masking tools to isolate designs so that you can use multiple designs on one cookie as well as preventing overspray or under spread. For this particular set, you could try the quadrant masking tool.
- If using these on chocolate or fudge covered Oreos, make sure you have our Oreo cookie mold.
- If using these to add as a 3D design element, attach with royal icing or edible glue from Satin Ice.
- We used two of these designs on 2" cookies using the 2 inch Round Cookie Cutter