About this item
The Confection Couture Seashells accent cookie stencil is perfect for any seaside or beach themed cake or cookie decorating project! Use these to create embellishments on larger cookie and cakes - or to use alone on small cookies and Oreos. Don't forget your Quadrant Masking Tool for this cookie stencil to help avoid overspray and overspread through openings not being used! Small enough to fit onto dipped Oreo cookies, but if you are stenciling macarons, we recommend our collection of round cookie stencils in the 1 inch size for better results! Easy enough for beginner decorators to use.
- Triton Shell: 1 1/4" x 1 6/8"
- Star Fish Duo: 1" x 1 1/2"
- Single Star Fish: 1 1/2" x 1 6/8"
- Clam Shell: 1 3/8" x 1 6/8"
- Stencil Sheet is 5 1/2" wide without the tab and fits into a standard Stencil Genie
Customizing your stencil: Contact us today or start a chat conversation with us to customize this or any Confection Couture design. Please contact us using our Request for a Quote form if you have a custom design project, or to create your own cookie stencil messages, click here.
- 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
- Laser Cut in the USA
Cool Cookie Stenciling Tools
Make your project even easier with the proper Stencil Tools:
- With stencils with more than 1 design, we like using our isolation and masking tools to isolate designs so that you can use multiple designs on one cookie as well as preventing overspray or under spread. For this particular set, you could try the quadrant masking tool.
- If using these on chocolate or fudge covered Oreos, make sure you have our Oreo cookie mold.
- If using these to add as a 3D design element, attach with royal icing or edible glue from Satin Ice.