These poly "silk" replacement screens attach to your Screen Genie then attaches to your Stencil Genie frame to achieve crisp airbrushing results without underspray.
These replacement screens are a must have item if:
- You'd like to continue working on your project and don't want to stop to wash your silkscreen until you are done.
- You'd like to use the poly "silk" to adhere your own screen designs.
- You simply need to replace your existing screen.
Please note that the Screen Genie and the Stencil Genie is sold separately and can be purchased here!
Features of these Screens:
- Easy to clean
- Can be used with both airbrushing and royal icing.
- Hand wash only.
- Includes: 3 poly "silk" screen replacements
Directions on how to attach screen to Screen Genie:
Place Screen Genie flexible gasket on a flat surface
- Lay the "silk" on top of gasket
- Press the Screen Genie frame onto the gasket
- Top with your Screen Genie
- Lock it all into place with the top of the Stencil Genie