About this item
Full of delicate rosebuds, this allover pattern for cookie stenciling, was thoughtfully designed in partnership with Julia Usher, to make your cookies prettier than ever! This stencil has been unbundled from Mother Prettier Plaque 5 piece set. Background. This can be used alone or mixed and matched with message and frame sets in the Prettier Plaque stencil line.
- Design - 5 2/8" high x 5 2/8" wide
- Stencil Sheet - 5 7/8" high x 5 1/2" wide and fits into a standard Stencil Genie.
Stencil Highlights & Care Tips:
- Laser cut on 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Made in the USA
- DO NOT HEAT PLASTIC
- Cleaning Your Stencil: Gently clean with warm soapy water, taking care not to rip the thin bridges in the cookie stencil. Air dry flat.
- Storage: Make sure stencil is dry, then store in our Keep Safe Storage Album which will keep your stencils clean and damage free until their next use.
Cool Stenciling Tools and Tips:
- Start with a smoothly iced cookie. The flatter the icing, the flatter the stencil will sit on it. Set the background stencil on the cookie, and make sure it sits flush against the icing by using a Stencil Genie and/or small weights to hold it in place. If any areas of the stencil remain lifted, press down with a skewer while stenciling.
- Use a low air pressure setting (If airbrushing) and point nozzle directly down over stencil. Then apply coloring gradually to avoid “flooding”.
- You can use royal icing with this pattern as well, make sure you use a thicker consistency icing, and apply with offset spatula, then scrape in one fluid motion, in one direction using our stencil scrapers - or the Genie brand Icing Genie
- These work great on any sized cutter as you can just crop what part of the design you want, but we love this rosebud pattern on the Nottingham Plaque Cookie Cutter (4 inch was used here).