About this item
Decorate reindeer themed Christmas Cookies for holiday cookie swaps or bag in our clear cookie bags and hand out as holiday party hostess gifts! This stencil contains 4 designs featuring 2 Rudolph inspired messages and two different reindeer silhouettes. The ways to use this set is endless! We love layering on top of our Buffalo Plaid cookie stencil (see images for example), to create the perfect holiday treat or make Christmas Ornament Cookies using the Round Christmas Ornament Cookie Cutter.
Photo and Cookie by Toute Sweet Cookies and Confection Couture
Reindeer Name List: 1 3/4" w x 2 1/2" h
- Reindeer: 2" x 2"
- Reindeer Head: 1 1/2" w x 2" h
- Reindeer Sleigh Rides: 2 1/4" h x 2 1/2" w
- Stencil Sheet - 5 7/8" high x 5 1/2" wide and fit into a standard Stencil Genie.
Customizing Your Stencil:
Please contact us via Chat below OR submit a request for a personalized stencil if:
- You need these images in a different size.
- You have another Christmas themed coffee or cocktail stencil design in mind. In some cases, if it's not too personalized, we will add it right to the product line with no extra custom fees involved.
We do have a "Design your own Custom Cocktail or Coffee Stencil" page in the event you want to create your own personalized Christmas stencil messages to go along with this set.
Stencil Highlights & Care Tips
- Laser cut on 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
- Made in the USA
- DO NOT HEAT PLASTIC
- Cleaning Your Stencil: Gently clean with warm soapy water, taking care not to rip the thin bridges in the cookie stencil. Air dry flat.
- Storage: Make sure stencil is dry, then store in our Keep Safe Storage Album which will keep your stencils clean and damage free until their next use.
Cool Cookie Stenciling Tools:
- Decorate your cookies using the AirGenie Airbrush System to create crisp designs. pair with the DecoPac airbrush food coloring in Super Red, Emerald Green, and more for vibrant holiday cookies!
- With stencil sheets with multiple designs, we suggest using one of our isolation tools. Here we used the quadrant masking tool. This keeps the designs not in use covered to prevent color from getting to designs not in use.