About this item
Introducing the Petite Design Cookie Stencil by Designer Stencils! This one-of-a-kind stencil features an allover pattern that repeats both horizontally and vertically, allowing for endless stenciling possibilities. Perfect for creating large and intricate designs on your favorite treats!
- Allover Design Size: 5" h x 5" w and will fit on any cookie - but keep in mind the larger the cookie, more of the design will reveal. Try using our plaque style cookie cutter.
- Group of Petals: approximately 0.35" h x 0.35" w
- Sheet Size is 5 1/2" and fits into a standard Stencil Genie
Customizing Your Stencil:
Contact us today or start a chat conversation with us to customize this or any Confection Couture design. Please contact us using our Request for a Quote form if you have a custom design project, or to create your own cookie stencil messages, click here.
Stencil Highlights & Care Tips:
- Laser Cut on 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
- Made the USA
- Easy Enough for beginners
- DO NOT HEAT PLASTIC
- Cleaning Your Stencil: Gently clean with warm soapy water, taking care not to rip the thin bridges in the cookie stencil. Air dry flat.
- Storage: Make sure stencil is dry, then store in our Keep Safe Storage Album which will keep your stencils clean and damage free until their next use.
Cool Stenciling Tips and Tools for This Overall Design:
- If airbrushing, we love using the Screen Genie in conjunction with the Stencil Genie for the crispest airbrushed lines. Make sure to check out our basic cookie airbrushing tips.
- If applying this stripe with royal icing, we like to dollop the icing on with our offset spatula, then scraping off with our royal icing scraper and smoothing tool.
- If using this with royal icing, make sure when smoothing/scraping the icing off, you work in one fluid motion - in one direction. Making it almost level with the stencil itself.