The JULIA Dual-Action Airbrush is the best airbrush available for cake and cookie decorating, as it virtually eliminates overspray, speckling, and clogging with white and metallic colorings. Plus, no disassembly is required for routine cleaning, and it comes with a lifetime service warranty from Badger Air-Brush Co.
The airbrush includes:
- The JULIA Dual-Action Airbrush with protective nozzle cap and coloring cup lid
- TWO hose adaptors:
- Quick-connect adaptor for the quick-connect air hose that comes with the complete JULIA system
- Barbed fitting for connection of JULIA airbrush to alternative compressor air hose
- Dual-action trigger, for better control and fewer spraying mishaps
- Superior atomization (aka finer spray) due to fine needle tip
- Less overspray due to small (0.3 mm) nozzle opening
- Works well with all mediums, including white and metallic food colorings, due to unique nozzle configuration
- Large (1/4 oz/7 ml) coloring cup, for everything from small to large jobs
- Easy-to-remove coloring cup cap to avoid coloring spills
- Quick-connect adaptor to quickly and easily swap in different airbrushes
- Easy to clean - minimal to no disassembly required!
- No tools required after any initial disassembly
- Ergonomic weighting toward nozzle end
- Reversible nozzle guard for greater needle visibility or more needle protection – the choice is yours!
Note: We recommend pairing your JULIA dual-action airbrush with an on-demand compressor (like the JULIA compressor). While the Julia dual-action airbrush will work with either on-demand or continuous-flow types of compressors, a continuous-flow compressor will be more prone to overheating and possible damage over time. When the airbrush is not being used, the continuous-flow compressor will stay on, and continue to pump air, creating excess heat. If you do use the JULIA airbrush with a continuous-flow compressor, the compressor must be turned off when the airbrush trigger is not depressed and allowing air flow. An on-demand compressor will automatically stop supplying air when the airbrush trigger is not depressed, making it easier to use, more reliable and less likely to overheat.
Watch these how-to videos from JULIA:
The New JULIA Airbrush: An Airbrush 101 Video: This video contains a feature and benefits overview, as well as the basics of how to set up and operate the airbrush.
How to Clean the JULIA Airbrush: This video covers both routine and exceptional cleaning methods, and demonstrates how extraordinarily easy it is to clean this airbrush – no disassembly required for routine cleaning!
Download Instructions: JULIA_AIRBRUSH_ONLY_INSTRUCTIONS.pdf