About this item
Celebrate this years Hanukkah festivities with these stunning cookie stencils, designed by Julia Usher. Featuring playful dreidels, a beautiful menorah, and festive frame and message stencils to layer on top of a wintery background stencil.
What's in the Package:
Background Set Includes:
- 1 Background Stencil
- 1 Foreground Stencil
- 1 Shading Stencil + Masking Piece
Message & Frame Set Includes:
- 1 Frame Stencil Sheet
- 1 Message Stencil Sheet
- 1 Shading Stencil Sheet + Masking Piece
Bundle Set Includes:
- 1 Complete Background Set
- 1 Complete Message/Frame Set
- Snow and stars background stencil 5" x 5" overall
- Menorah stencil 2" x 3"
- Dreidels range from 1 1/4" x 1" to 3/4"
Message and Frame set:
- Top Left Frame 1 7/8 x 1 7/8
- Top Right Frame 1" x 2 ⅛
- Bottom Left Frame 1 6/8" x 1 5/8"
- Bottom Right Frame 3" x 6/8"
- Festival of Lights - 1" x 1 1/8"
- Happy Hanukkah- 4/8" x 1 1/2"
- Love and Light- 1" x 1"
- Hanukkah- 2" x 1/4"
Shading Stencil & Masking Piece(s) - All masking pieces are approximately 1/8" larger than their stencil counterparts to allow for shading and masking.
Stencil Sheet - 5 7/8" high x 5 1/2" wide and fit into a standard Stencil Genie
- Laser cut on 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Made in the USA
- Works best with airbrushing applications unless the elements are not being layered, then royal icing will work nicely too!
- DO NOT HEAT PLASTIC
- Cleaning Your Stencil: Gently clean with warm soapy water, taking care not to rip the thin bridges in the cookie stencil. Air dry flat.
- Storage: Make sure stencil is dry, then store in our Keep Safe Storage Album which will keep your stencils and loose pieces clean and damage free until their next use.
Cool Cookie Stenciling Tools & Tips:
Make your project even easier with the proper Stencil Tools:
- We love using larger plaque cutters for Julia's designs because we want to get the most reveal! Here she use the Hexagon Plaque Cutter and the Corner Plaque Cutter, but you could also use along with our line of Hanukkah cookie cutters.
- The stencil sheets with more than one design can be used in conjunction with the Quadrant Masking tool as it easily rotates and isolates one element and masks off the rest, to avoid overspray (if using an airbrush) or overspread (if using royal icing).