About this item
Decorate your Hanukkah treats with a side of sass! This Happy Hanukkah stencil helps you make your holiday goodies with the right amount of flair, featuring a festive message, an outline of a menorah, and perfect for both royal icing and airbrush decorating. Oy Vey! Available in both spellings.
Cookie Photo courtesy of Doris at La Belle Farine
- Happy Hanukkah: 1 1/2" x 3 3/8"
- Happy Chanukah: 1 3/4" x 3 3/8"
- Menorah: 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Stencil Sheet - 5 7/8" high x 5 1/2" wide and fits into a standard Stencil Genie
Customizing Your Stencil:
Please contact us via Chat below OR submit a request for a personalized stencil if:
- You need these images in a different size.
- You have another Hanukkah or Chanukah stencil design in mind. In some cases, if it's not too personalized, we will add it right to the product line with no extra custom fees involved.
We do have a "Design your own Hanukkah or Chanukah Stencil" page in the event you want to create your own personalized Christmas stencil messages to go along with this set.
Stencil Highlights & Care Tips:
- Laser cut on 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
- Made in the USA
- DO NOT HEAT PLASTIC
- Cleaning Your Stencil: Gently clean with warm soapy water, taking care not to rip the thin bridges in the cookie stencil. Air dry flat.
- Storage: Make sure stencil is dry, then store in our Keep Safe Storage Album which will keep your stencils clean and damage free until their next use.
Cool Cookie Stenciling Tools
- Use our DecoPac Airbrush food colorant in different shades of blue and gray if airbrushing, or the DecoPac Premium Gel Colorant in blues and grays if tinting royal icing.
- These players fit best on a 3" cookies - check out our plaque cookie cutters (we like ones like the Chilton, Prescot or Barnes) or our line of Hanukkah Cookie Cutters.
- Stencil sheets with more than 1 design, we suggest using our Half Sheet Masking Tool to keep underspray and under spread at bay.