About this item
Decorate your Hanukkah treats with a side of sass! This Happy Hanukkah stencil helps you make your holiday goodies with the right amount of flair, featuring a festive message, an outline of a menorah, and perfect for both royal icing and airbrush decorating. Oy Vey!
Cookie Photo courtesy of Doris at La Belle Farine
- Happy Hanukkah: 1 1/2" x 3 3/8"
- Happy Chanukah: 1 3/4" x 3 3/8"
- Menorah: 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Stencil Sheet - 5 7/8" high x 5 1/2" wide
Customizing Your Stencil:
- Contact us today or start a chat conversation with us if you need this in a different size, want more overlays, etc.
- Please contact us using our Request for a Quote form if you have a logo for your local Synagogue or Temple you need turned into a stencil.
- To create your own cookie stencil messages to go along with this set, click here.
Stencil Highlights & Care Tips:
- 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
- Made in the USA
- DO NOT HEAT PLASTIC
- Cleaning Your Stencil: Gently clean with warm soapy water, taking care not to rip the thin bridges in the cookie stencil. Air dry flat.
- Storage: Make sure stencil is dry, then store in our Keep Safe Storage Album which will keep your stencils clean and damage free until their next use.
Cool Cookie Stenciling Tools
- Use our DecoPac Airbrush food colorant in different shades of blue and gray if airbrushing, or the DecoPac Premium Gel Colorant in blues and grays if tinting royal icing.
- These players fit best on a 3" cookies - check out our plaque cookie cutters (we like ones like the Chilton, Prescot or Barnes) or our line of Hanukkah Cookie Cutters.
- Stencil sheets with more than 1 design, we suggest using our Half Sheet Masking Tool to keep underspray and under spread at bay.