About this item
- Overall Artwork Size - 5" high x 5" wide
- Stencil Sheet - 5 7/8" high x 5 1/2" wide and fits into a standard Stencil Genie
Customizing Your Stencil:
- Contact us today or start a chat conversation with us if you need this in a different size, want more overlays, etc.
- Please contact us using our Request for a Quote form if you have a logo for your local Synagogue or Temple you need turned into a stencil.
- To create your own cookie stencil messages to go along with this set, click here.
Stencil Highlights & Care Tips:
- 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
- Made in the USA
- DO NOT HEAT PLASTIC
- Cleaning Your Stencil: Gently clean with warm soapy water, taking care not to rip the thin bridges in the cookie stencil. Air dry flat.
- Storage: Make sure stencil is dry, then store in our Keep Safe Storage Album which will keep your stencils clean and damage free until their next use.
Cool Cookie Stenciling Tools & Tips:
Make your project even easier with the proper Stencil Tools:
- Use these along with our Hanukkah Cookie Cutters.
- This design would be amazing with an Ombre technique. Start with the AirGenie Airbrush with the Screen Genie and spray blues in different values.
- You can achieve multiple colors but you will need to either mask those elements off (more time consuming but effective) or use more precision based airbrushing.