About this item
The Confection Couture Graduation Accent cookie stencil is a perfect addition for graduation parties or gatherings! Smaller accents that should fit onto a 2" round cookie cutter (except for the diploma, that would work on a slightly larger cookie). Easy enough for beginner cookie decorating. Need designs small enough for decorating macarons? Try the Graduation Round Cookie Stencils in 1 inch.
- Cap: 1" h x 1" w
- Graduate (top): 1 1/2" h x 1 1/8" w
- Graduate (bottom): 1 3/4" h x 1" w
- Diploma: 1" h x 2" w
- Stencil Sheet is 5 1/2" wide without the tab and fits into a standard Stencil Genie
Customizing your stencil: Contact us today or start a chat conversation with us to customize this or any Confection Couture design. Please contact us using our Request for a Quote form if you have a custom design project, or to create your own cookie stencil messages, click here.
- 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
- Made in the USA
Cool Cookie Stenciling Tools:
Make your project even easier with the proper Stencil Tools:
- With stencils with more than 1 design, we like using our isolation and masking tools to isolate designs so that you can use multiple designs on one cookie as well as preventing overspray or under spread. For this particular set, you could try the quadrant masking tool.
- If using these on chocolate or fudge covered Oreos, make sure you have our Oreo cookie mold.
- If using these to add as a 3D design element, attach with royal icing or edible glue from Satin Ice.
- Airbrushing: Use the AirGenie Airbrush along with the DecoPac Airbrushing colorant in midnight black. Use the Stencil Genie and Screen Genie to promote crisp lines.
- Royal Icing: Use Satin Ice Royal Icing mix and tint with DecoPac Premium Gel Colors in black. Apply icing to offset spatula then scrape off excess (almost level with stencil) with our Cookie Stencil Scraper and Smoother in one fluid motion in the same direction.