About this item
Bring the outdoors in with this cookie stencil, featuring rain boots, flowers and garden tools. Try pairing with other spring cookie stencils to create a perfect layered cookie.
Rain Boots with flowers: 2 1/4" h x 1/ 3/4" w
Garden Tools: 1 3/4" x 1 3/8"
Wheelbarrow: 1 7/8" x 3" w
Stencil Sheet Size:
5 7/8" x 5 1/2"
These Stencils Have Many Uses:
• Decorate cupcakes, cookies or any other smaller confections.
• Can be used to decorate the tops of specialty coffee drinks.
• When not decorating confections, they are perfect for embellishing greeting cards, gift tags and scrapbooks.
Easy and Fun to Use:
• See Julia's Videos for ideas, tips and tricks.
• Mix and match backgrounds and images with our other St. Patrick's Day cookie stencils.
• Use with royal icing, airbrush, edible glitters and powders.
Don't forget these helpful accessories:
• This message will display beautifully, especially if layering atop of a background when used on a cookie cut with one of our many plaque cookie cutters.
• Use our Cookie Stencil Scrapers or offset spatula when using royal icing to help spread across stencil.
• The Stencil Genie and weights help during airbrushing to keep stencil flush against cookie to prevent underspray.
• Take care of your stencils and keep them organized cookie stencil binder.
These Stencils are Reusable!
• Made of durable 10 mil food grade mylar.
• Can be gently washed with mild soap and water.
• Stored properly they can last a lifetime.
• Made in the USA
How to Stencil a Cookie:
Please download the PDF Instructions or visit our Video Tutorials Page for more detailed instructions and how-to videos. These videos will help to show you how to use cookie stencils, tips on decorating with royal icing and airbrushing, plus all other tips and helpful hints!