Four Leaf Clover Paint Your Own Cookie StencilSCU0214-000-M010
Search no more for a craft for the kids upcoming St. Patrick's Day party! This shamrock design can be used as a Paint your Own cookie stencil, or as it's own design. To be used along with our St. Patrick's Day Paint Palette Stencil.
2 6/8" h x 2 7/8" w
Stencil Sheet Size:
5 7/8" x 5 1/2"
Paint Your Own Cookie Stencils are Great For:
• Creating a fun St. Patrick's Day party craft for school and church events.
• Put a Paint Your Own Cookie in the kids party favor bags
• They can even be used to decorate gift tags and cards to present your gift!
Don't forget these helpful accessories:
• The Stencil Genie™ and magnets to hold down the stencil when airbrushing.
• Use our Cookie Stencil Scrapers or offset spatula when using royal icing to help spread across stencil openings.
• Take care of your stencils and make reusing easy with our cookie stencil binder.
• 10 mil food-grade Mylar
• Greater durability than standard acetate
• Works well with both royal icing, edible color markers or airbrushing
• Made in the USA
How Do I Make a Paint Your Own Cookie? Click here.
How Do I Stencil a Cookie?
Please download the PDF Instructions or visit our Video Tutorials Page for more detailed instructions and how-to videos. These videos will help to show you how to use cookie stencils, tips on decorating with royal icing and airbrushing, plus all other tips and helpful hints!