About this item
Make your own custom confetti sprinkles for decorating cakes, cupcakes and cookies for birthdays, anniversaries and graduations with this DIY sprinkle stencil set! Comes with three different design styles to suit anyone's decorating needs - or use them all together for a real confetti look. This set can also double as an allover airbrushing background stencil design for cookies when not being used for sprinkle making!
- Sheet size is 5.5" without tab and will fit into a standard Stencil Genie.
- Jimmies Design - 1/4" x 3/8" Individually and 4 1/4" x 4 3/4" overall
- Confetti Design - about 1/4" individually and 4" x 4 6/8" overall
- Decorative X's - 1/4" x 3/8" Individually and 4" x 4 3/4" overall
Customizing your stencil: Contact us today or start a chat conversation with us to customize this or any Confection Couture design. Please contact us using our Request for a Quote form if you have a custom design project, or to create your own cookie stencil messages, click here.
How to Make Your Own Sprinkles:
- Lay your Stencil down on a sheet of wax or parchment paper.
- Prepare royal icing to stiff consistency using Satin Ice Royal Icing Mix in any color you desire using either the Satin Ice Liquid Gel or the DecoPac Premium Gel Food Color.
- Apply a thick layer of royal icing over the stencil openings using our Cookie Stencil Scrapers. You want the layer to be thicker than what you would normally stencil with, so that the sprinkles are not too delicate once dry.
- Gently and slowly pull the stencil away from the paper, leaving the sprinkles to dry either on a counter/table or a dehydrator - whichever you prefer. Dry times will vary on your conditions. Typically overnight is the best rule of thumb.
- Once completely dry you can gently scrape the sprinkle shapes off of the paper. You may have to bend the paper back slightly to get some of those more stubborn ones off.
- Now you're ready to decorate your sweet treats with custom sprinkle you made yourself!!!
DIY Sprinkle Stencil Highlights:
- Laser cut on durable, reusable 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Made in the USA
- Can double as a background design for other cookies when not being used as a sprinkle stencil