About this item
Sizing (sheet sizing includes thumb-holds):
- Sheet Size: 4.5" h x 16" w / Design: 3.8" h x 13" w - great on smaller cakes, top tiers and even as a cake top stencil!
- Sheet Size: 4.5" h x 8" w / Design: 3.8" h x 6" w - works well on larger and bottom tiers of cakes.
- Sheet Size: 9" h x 11" w / Design: 8" h x 9 6/8" w - Great for barrel, extended and extra tall cakes.
Custom Cake Stencils:
- Contact us today or start a chat conversation with us if you need this in a different sizes, or need it customized in any way.
- Please contact us using our Request for a Quote form if you have a school logo you need turned into a stencil for your cake.
- 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works with buttercream, fondant, airbrushing, powdered sugar, etc.
- Can be used on along the sides of round, square and rectangular cake tiers (would work as a a cake top stencil as well).
- Easily repeated around perimeter of cake.
- Made in the USA
Tips on Stenciling the Side of a Cake With Buttercream:
- Make sure iced cake is completely dry. Pin cake stencil to the side of your cake, and apply buttercream using a creamy consistency of buttercream and an icing spreader or offset spatula to spread a thin layer over the stencil going around the cake (we love a turn-table for easier stenciling, but it's not mandatory).
- Gently pull off stencil and "voila" you have successfully stenciled the top of a cake!
- Feel free to airbrush on top of this, or embellish with luster dust, candies, drips just to name a few.