Birds on Branches Background Cookie StencilSCU0486-000-M010
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This fun cookie stencil features spring birds resting on vine covered branches. Create cookies for family gatherings during the Spring and Easter season! Use alone, or try pairing this background with the for a beautifully layered look!
Design is approximately 4" x 4 6/8" and comes on a 5 7/8" x 5 1/2" sheet
These Stencils Have Many Uses:
• Decorate cupcakes, cookies or any other smaller confection.
• Can be used to decorate the tops of specialty coffee drinks.
• When not decorating confections, they are perfect for decorating greeting cards, memory albums and scrapbooks.
Easy and Fun to Use:
• See Julia's Videos for ideas, tips and tricks.
• Mix and match backgrounds and images with our other Easter Stencils.
• Use with royal icing, airbrush, edible glitters and powders.
Don't forget these helpful accessories:
• We have a great inventory of plaque cookie cutters that will display these background cookie stencils beautifully.
• Use our Cookie Stencil Scrapers when using royal icing to help spread across stencil.
• The Stencil Genie and weights help during airbrushing to keep stencil flush against cookie to prevent underspray.
• Take care of your stencils and make reusing easy with our cookie stencil binder.
These Stencils are Reusable:
• Made of durable 10 mil food grade mylar.
• Can be washed with mild soap and water,
• Stored properly they can last a lifetime.
• Made in the USA:
Please download the PDF Instructions or visit our Video Tutorials Page for more detailed instructions and how-to videos. These videos will help to show you how to use cookie stencils, tips on decorating with royal icing and airbrushing, plus all other tips and helpful hints!