About this item
- Cutter Size: 2 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- Palette Size: fits onto a 1" x 3" rectangle
- Artwork Size - 3 " high x 2 1/4" wide
- Stencil Sheet - 5 7/8" high x 5 1/2" wide and fits into a standard Stencil Genie.
Tips on How to Package Your PYO Cookies:
- When ready to package your PYO cookies, first insert an edible paint palette and a PYO swab in a lip and tape bag and seal. This keeps the palette from transferring onto the cookie.
- Take a flat clear bag & insert your PYO cookie
- Add the sealed bag with the palette and swab into the bag with the cookie (behind the cookie so you can see the cookie - I mean, you took the time to make it so make sure they can see it!)
- Tie off finished cookie bag with a ribbon and you're good to go!
For tips on how to make PYO cookies, click here.
Stencil Highlights & Care Tips:
- 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
- Made in the USA
- DO NOT HEAT PLASTIC
- Cleaning Your Stencil: Gently clean with warm soapy water, taking care not to rip the thin bridges in the cookie stencil. Air dry flat.
- Storage: Make sure stencil is dry, then store in our Keep Safe Storage Album which will keep your stencils clean and damage free until their next use.
Backpack Cookie Cutter Highlights:
- State of the Art 3D Printed technology
- All of our cutters are made from food grade plastic
- Rigid, reinforced sidewall construction that provides extreme durability.
- Precise cutting edge
- HAND WASH ONLY - DO NOT HEAT THE PLASTIC
Cool Stenciling Tools & Tips for Your PYO Cookies:
Make your project even easier with the proper Stencil Tools:
- Use along with our companion backpack cookie cutter, but also works well with our 4" square cookie cutter.
- Make sure to include the edible PYO Paint Palettes for kids to use to paint their cookie - or make your own with the companion PYO Paint Palette Stencil. You can also have the kids fill in Satin Ice Food Color Markers.
- Tint royal icing with DecoPac Premium Gel Food Colorant in black and spread the icing with our own Cookie Stencil Scrapers.