About this item
Get ready for fall with these Autumn Barista Stencils! Decorate your pumpkin spice latte, warm fall drink or fancy frothy top cocktail by simply sprinkling cocoa powder, confectionery sugar, cinnamon or bitters through the stencil openings to reveal your work! Create unique and fun designs on your specialty coffee drinks with this barista stencil set. Also work great on cookies as well (use on 3" cookies).
- Stencil Sheet: 3 1/4" Round with 1" h x 1 1/2" handle
- Designs - 2" are less
Customizing Your Stencil:
Please contact us via Chat below OR submit a request for a personalized coffee or cocktail stencil if:
- You need these images in a different size.
- You have another Fall themed coffee or cocktail stencil design in mind. In some cases, if it's not too personalized, we will add it right to the product line with no extra custom fees involved.
We do have a "Design your own Custom Cocktail or Coffee Stencil" page in the event you want to create your own personalized Fall coffee or cocktail stencil messages to go along with this set.
Coffee and Barista Stencil Tips and How To's:
- To get the clearest results possible, use a very fine powder whether it be chocolate, cinnamon, chai or coffee.
- You should not only be sifting this prior to stenciling to avoid clumps. but using a very fine sifter when stenciling will allow more of the powder to go through the stencil openings.
- Avoid large bubbles when frothing the milk.
- Fill the coffee to just below the rim.
- Angle the coffee stencil on the edge of the cup. The closer the stencil is to the foam, the clearer your image will appear. You don't want the stencil to touch the milk.
- Sift your powder evenly across the top of stencil and lift.
Stenciling Onto Cocktails:
- Make a cocktail with egg whites - anything with a nice foamy top will work.
- Use a ball whisk or Hawthorne strainer spring to aid in creating the foamy texture.
- Ensure the cocktail fills the glass up to the rim, or you won’t be able see the details from your stencil.
- Carefully place your stencil on top of the glass.
- Make sure the stencil does not come into contact with the surface of the drink or the design will be ruined when the stencil is removed.
- Use an atomizer to mist bitters or other contrasting liquid onto the surface of the drink through the stencil.
Stencil Highlights & Care Tips
- Laser cut on 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
- Made in the USA
- DO NOT HEAT PLASTIC
- Cleaning Your Stencil: Gently clean with warm soapy water, taking care not to rip the thin bridges in the cookie stencil. Air dry flat.
- Storage: Make sure stencil is dry, then store in our Keep Safe Storage Album which will keep your stencils clean and damage free until their next use.