Acanthus Cake Side Stencil
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
About this item
This designer cake stencil features a classic pattern with ornamental acanthus leaves. Our stencils can be used with royal icing, airbrushing and any other confectionery medium. This design will repeat side to side to accommodate larger areas.
Sizing (sheet sizing includes thumb-holds):
Sheet Size: 4.5" h x 16" w / Design: 3.8"h x 12"w
Sheet Size: 4.5" h x 8" w / Design: 3.8" h x 4"w
Sheet Size: 3.5" h x 16" w / Design: 2.9" h x 12"w
Custom Size Stencils
Please contact us using our Custom Stencil App to create a unique stencil for your custom project!
• Use the pieces individually to decorate cakes or any other large confections
• When not decorating confections, try using the pieces to create greeting cards, gift tags or to embellish scrapbooks!
• 10 mil food-grade Mylar
• Greater durability than standard acetate
• Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
• Interchangeable word/frame and backgrounds across sets
• Made in the USA
Make your project even easier with the proper Stencil Tools:
• Cookie Cutters to produce the finest cuts into cookie dough, fondant and gumpaste.
• Stencil Genie is a must-have tool for enabling the quick use of cookie stencils for decorating.
• AirGenie Airbrush System is a great choice for cookiers of all levels.
• DecoPac Airbrush Food Coloring is perfect for the average user as it provides enough food color to avoid having to re-order constantly.
How to Stencil
How to Stencil a Cake:
Visit our Video Tutorials Page for more detailed instructions and how-to videos