About this item
The Confection Couture Champagne Toast Basic Accent Cookie Stencil set has been designed to make all of your confectionery projects beautiful! Works well on our rectangle cookie cutters, or a larger plaque cutter (shown here we have it paired with the 4 inch Andover plaque cutter). You can stencil the entire bottle w/ message for New Years, then tape off message to use for anniversary parties (or anytime the occasion calls to pop the bubbly).
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE THE UPCOMING YEAR, WHICH MAY NOT BE REFLECTED IN THE COOKIE IMAGE.
- Artwork Size - 2 1/2" high x 2 1/4" wide
- Stencil Sheet - 5 7/8" high x 5 1/2" wide and fits into a standard Stencil Genie
Customizing Your Stencil:
- Contact us today or start a chat conversation with us if you need this in a different size, you'd prefer the designs in more overlays, or you want to personalize them for your own use.
- Please contact us using our Request for a Quote form if you have other New Years, anniversary, or celebratory designs you need.
- To create your own cookie stencil messages to accompany this accent stencil, click here.
- Laser cut 10 mil food-grade Mylar
- Greater durability than standard acetate
- Works well with both royal icing and airbrushing
- Made in the USA
Make your project even easier with the proper Stencil Tools:
- The AirGenie Airbrush System is a great choice for cookiers of all levels when used along with our DecoPac Airbrush Food Coloring.
- If airbrushing, we love using the Screen Genie in conjunction with the Stencil Genie for the crispest airbrushed lines. For basic cookie airbrushing tips, click here.
- If applying this stripe with royal icing, we like to dollop the icing on with our offset spatula, then scraping off with our royal icing scraper and smoothing tool make sure when smoothing/scraping the icing off, you work in one fluid motion - in one direction. Making it almost level with the stencil itself.