Vintage Tea Dynamic Duos Cookie Stencil SetSJU0271-000-M010
NEW! This delicate cookie stencil design, thoughtfully designed by Julia Usher, is the perfect way to show someone special that you care about them. Featuring a timeless background stencil of script and flowers, a delicate teacup stencil, beautiful frame stencils and thoughtful message stencils.
A complete stencil set:
• A 3 piece Message and Frame set that matches perfectly with...
• A 3 piece stencil background set with 2 masks.
• Each stencil creates finely detailed images.
• Use alone or together to make beautifully decorated confections.
• With stencils and masks make your own custom cookie stencil.
• Buy separately or save and buy the entire bundle
Stencils have many uses
• Use as a cake stencil.
• To decorate cupcakes or any small confection.
• Even as a greeting card or scrapbook stencil!
Easy to Use:
• Create stunning cookies easily and repeatedly with these premium stencils.
• See Julia's Videos for ideas, tips and tricks.
• Use with royal icing, airbrush, edible glitters and powders.
Our Tools and Accessories make it even easier:
• Use our quadrant masking tool to make airbrushing messages and frames easy.
• The Stencil Genie is a must have for airbrushing.
• Save your stencils forever with our cookie stencil binder.
• Mix and match backgrounds and images with our other Valentines day Stencils
Use again and again:
• Made of durable 10 mil food grade mylar.
• Can be washed with mild soap and water,
• Stored properly they can last a lifetime.
• Made in the USA
The Message and Frame set contains 3 stencils, including:
• Top Mask: 1 1/8" h x 2 1/8" w
• Bottom Mask: 1 7/8" h x 1 7/8" w
• Top Frame: 1" h x 2" w
• Bottom Frame: 1 6/8" h x 1 6/8" w
• It's Spring - 1" h x 1 1/8" w
• In Bloom - 1/2" h x 1 1/8" w
• Spring - 1/2" h x 1 1/8" w
• Hello Spring - 3/4" h x 1 1/4" w
Stencil Sheet Size:
5 7/8" x 5 1/2"
How To Stencil:
How to use cookie stencils to decorate cookies, how to use stencils with royal icing and how to airbrush cookies. plus all other tips and helpful hints, please download the PDF Instructions or visit our Video Tutorials Page for more detailed instructions and how-to videos.